Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Class Discussion

1. One symbol I notice pop up a good amount is the sheriff star. This star stands for any form of law enforcement and seems to be the opposition of the comic book. This symbol also presents itself in any threatening situation as a almost ironic notion of protection and respect.

2. When it comes to a connection of anything relevant in my life, the most noticeable thing I saw was the notion of how when characterized by something, such as being a priest, people can treat you a certain way or expect something out of you. When turning this around and turning a priest into a almost destructive being, it then brings the question of what is truly right or wrong. This related to me through asking myself the same question in every day life.

3. If I would adapt this to a medium I am close with I would choose a video game. Some changes I personally would make not adding any part of a producing companies hold on it, I would make more of a use of a interesting mechanic when it came to the characters and how they acted in there struggle to survive. The opposition would be much stronger then  few hillbilly racist cop thugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment